- Pupil voice is highly regarded within school.
- One of the ways pupils can express their ideas is via the School Council.
- The School Council meet each half term to share and discuss views.
- Each class across the school, starting from Year 1 through to Year 6, have one main representative that have been elected by their peers.
- The children are enthusiastic members and are keen to fulfil their role as a Councillor.
Our School Council Members
What do the children think about School Council?
- They think it is important that as a Councillor they represent everyone in school and carry forward ideas from their peers in class.
- They believe they should be an outstanding role model to others in school.
- All think it is important to raise money for school and other school supported charities.
Take a look at the PowerPoint we shared in assembly to see how the new School Council will run. We are really excited!